Browncoats Unite!

Browncoats Unite!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moar Leatherwork as of 4/25/11

Some more leatherworking I've been up to:

A palm sap or "sneaky sap" similar to those produced by major American billyclub manufacturers "Back in the day". These were often used to great effect by lone policemen on the beat. In low light, they are virtually undetectable and it is, I am sure, an incredible sight to witness when a small policeman bitch slaps a big drunken lout and knocks him out cold.

Nowadays coppers have to be very careful with what they carry on duty. Blackjacks and even small saps such as this one (only containing about 1-1.5oz of lead) are all off limits in the States. Police chiefs have heart attacks when they see their department badmouthed in the newspapers for "police brutality."


I thought it would make a nice pocket carry item, for myself anyway:







A crossdraw holster for my Kel Tec P11 (for open carry, need to wax it yet):












And another round ball bottle in progress. This one is sized for .45 caliber ball, and I just gave it some saddle soap:




:)
PMZ

No comments: