Browncoats Unite!

Browncoats Unite!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

12 Days of Ramen PT XI:

Day 12! Hurrah! (Good thing I didn't do this all in a row, I'd have been all Ramen'd out:p)


Well here we go. Last day of this miniseries, but certainly not my last day of Ramen experimentation.

Today I decided to try something out of the ordinary.

Googled around a bit for ideas, and came up with this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

"Ramen Spaghetti"

It consists of:

  • 1 pack of Ramen, any flavor, without flavor packet (set aside for future soups and broths).
  • Small amount of water (just enough to cook the noodles)
  • Spaghetti sauce to taste
  • 3 leftover packets of Olive Garden Romano cheese (obviously doesn't have to be in packet form).

It's good! A fitting end to this beautiful culinary experiment.
Cheers!
PMZ

4 comments:

Rob Taylor said...

When I saw this I kicked myself. I store a lot of pasta and ramen, but that's redundent - as I see now.

Hanzo said...

My kids love "Daddy's Seaweed Noodles."

I use ramen with the seasoning and add wakame (dried seaweed) and some sesame oil. It is delicious! For me, I also add togarashi (Japanese chili pepper powder). And for protein, some slices of pipikaula or home made char siu. That is a proper meal.

Hanzo said...

My kids love "Daddy's Seaweed Noodles."

I use ramen with the seasoning and add wakame (dried seaweed) and some sesame oil. It is delicious! For me, I also add togarashi (Japanese chili pepper powder). And for protein, some slices of pipikaula or home made char siu. That is a proper meal.

Johnny Storme said...

Love your Blog! I’ll be checkin out your archives! I specialize in “Best Of” posts, and your blog will be added to one of my posts. And I thrive on Ramen, you kiddin'! It's a staple of life!

Rock on Dude!
http://stbest.blogspot.com/
Best Android Apps